- breath in for 4 seconds
- hold your breath for 7 seconds
- exhale breath for 8 seconds
repeat once or twice more.
This causes an autonomic nervous system shift from a sympathetic (fight or flight reaction) state to a parasympathetic response.
Use this for panic/anxiety attacks, exams, presentations.
Never not reblog
Tumblr got anxiety advice. Fuck yeah.
Read this earlier, and it helped me a lot tonight.
- Men: Not ALL men.
- Men to their daughters: Yes, all men. Every single one of them.
use your fucking platform
Protect nonbinary teens at all costs because literally everyone is constantly invalidating their identities or policing their gender and gender expression.
You go, nonbinary teens. Continue being majestic and wonderful and you in your gender journey.
Hey! So, that’s a lie, but I’m pretty close to that number so I’m doing the giveaway anyways.
Since I’m in so many fandoms I thought that maybe I should do one giveaway at a time instead of putting all of my fandoms in one. So that means that this is my SPN giveaway, next one will probably be Doctor Who.
Where there’s a will there’s a way,Supernatural Inspired bracelet
- Dean Winchester’ Necklace
- Castiel plushee
- Supernatural Season 1 (Opened by me but unused so its in perfect condition.)
Supernatural protection necklace
- Supernatural styled pinback buttons.
- Supernatural Devil’s Trap Decal
- You must be following me
- Reblog as much as you want I don’t care go crazy. Just don’t be a spammer, everyone hates spammers.
- No giveaway blogs! (I will definitely be checking!)
- If your blog promotes any kind of hate don’t bother reblogging.
- You must be comfortable giving me your address! I’ll ship everywhere.
- Inbox open and you must reply withing 48 hours!
- Giveaway ends September 23rd because Fall starts and its my favorite season.
- Feel free to message me any questions
- There will be only one winner.
If this gets 5,000 notes I’ll add more stuff.
The Where there’s a will there’s a way,Supernatural Inspired bracelet is out of stock, so I’m changing it for this one:
Sorry for that, anyways, one day!!! Reblog!!!
How about some love for a good police officer?
Officer Gaetano Acerra
Responded to a call where a 13 year old boy didnt want to live in his home anymore. He found out that the family couldnt afford a bed or much else for the teen.
So he bought him one. A big queen sized one.
He also bought him a Tv and someone donated a Wii, so now they play whenever Officer Gaetano Acerra has a chance
He also plans to get him a dresser, mirror, and a hamper. Among other things he needs but cannot afford.
People. They’re not ALWAYS a bunch of bastards.
The corruption needs to go.
This guy can stay.
Thank goodness for good cops. We need more cops who want to help people instead of beat them.
two boys (14 and 15) beat up a 15 year old girl and filmed it and she has a concussion and bc those fucking fuckboys are minors they cant do shit im so fucking furious i hate this fucking country lmao
This drink I like it. Another!
I love how quickly he readjusts to the culture so foreign to him. Like, he does not even protest or try to explain this is how it’s done in Asgard so it’s how it SHOULD be done because he’s a mighty god and stuff. He’s just like “but I… oh I see smashing mugs is not a custom here. I’m sorry I won’t do it again :( “
A lot of people could learn from this.
^ How to be a traveler and not a tourist
tell me why you followed me